A landmark of American church architecture

The Parish of All Saints is blessed with a church building of exceptional beauty and considerable importance in American architectural history. The present church held its first services December 27, 1893, replacing a modest wood-frame chapel, built in Lower Mills in 1872. It was designed by Ralph Adams Cram, the first opus of the distinguished career of this influential architect of sacred places. All Saints' was published in virtually every American and European architectural journal and in Cram's widely-read book, Church Building.

All Saints was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1980; since 2013 the church and parish house have been protected through a preservation easement held by Historic New England.